Saturday, November 28, 2009

Visitation and Funeral Dates and Times

Chris' visitation will be at Green Hills Funeral Home on Monday starting at 5:00pm and will last until about 7pm or later depending. The funeral will also be held at Green Hills Funeral Home on Tuesday. It begins at 10:00am. After the funeral, we will be driving straight to Elmwood Cemetery in Birmingham where Chris will be laid to rest next to his Grandmother and Grandfather.

Chris' Lambda Chi Alpha brothers will be honorary pall bearers.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Natalie for letting us know the arrangements for Chris. I am in N AL and have a funeral to attend on Monday. If I don't get back to Troy for Chris', I'll be there in spirit; and will come to see you all at home when I get back. Will you convey this to your Mom and Dad. The one good thing is that you all WILL see Chris again AND WHAT A DAY THAT WILL BE. My love and prayers are continuing for God to sustain your family! Miss Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natalie, my heart aches for your loss. Adam and I are lifting you all up. It is so hard to understand, but may the Lord give you a peace that only He can give.

    Thank you Jesus for Chris' life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie,

    I've been thinking about you and your family non-stop. Kristen and I were going to try to come up (Mike and Laura have finals tomorrow morning), but with finals and Kristen's work we aren't able to. If you need anything down here let me know...we're all praying for you and miss you. Love you and hope to hear from you when you're ready. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    Christina

    ReplyDelete