Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update as of Nov. 10 @ 8:15pm

This is Natalie, Chris' sister. I arrived in Columbus today and was able to see Chris. He is so strong and brave and such a fighter. Despite of all the tubes and machinary, I thought he looked good and strong.

Chris has pneumonia in both lungs and therefore, the doctors sedated him and put him on a ventilator to help him breathe. He seems relaxed. Good news is that he has not had a temperature in the last 12 hours. He is stable: his heart rate and blood pressure are normal, but his oxygen levels tend to fluctuate a bit. The doctors are testing everything to figure out what it is. Today they did an echo gram (I think that is what it is called) and it came back negative which is good. However, he is still in critical condition.

My family and I appreciate all of your calls and prayers. We need all the prayers we can get for him!!! Please pray that he continues to fight and stay strong and please pray for all the doctors and nurses caring for him. I will continue to update this blog as frequently as I can.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment