Friday, November 27, 2009

Nov. 27 @ 2:30

Chris' oxygen levels are floating around in the 60s and 70s. They were in the mid-80s for most of the night, but this morning after they were cleanin his trach his oxygen levels dropped. The nurse said they would go back up so hopefully they will. His lungs are still very inflammed and they found a new bacterial infection in his sputum. Please pray that the bacterial infection goes away, that his blood oxygen goes back up and that his lungs begin to heal.

Chris is in a very delicate place. He has so much to fight against. He has fought so hard for so long and I know he can keep going. Please pray that God sees him through this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie,

    I just stumbled on your blog. Please know that my husband and I are praying for Chris and that the Lord would heal his body. We are praying for strength and encouragement for your family.
    You all have been on my mind so much lately and I don't even know you!

    Oh Lord, please heal Chris and may others see your hand at work and come to know you!!

    much love,

    Sara and Adam in NY

    ReplyDelete