Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chris is still hanging in there! He is being so strong! They have slightly elevated him and eventually want to elevate him to 30% so that they can put in a feeding tube again.

The doctors are still concerned about the clotting and he remains on the heprin. His oxygen levels are pretty much the same--floating around in the high 80s.

Please pray that he remains stable for the night! We finally convinced mom and dad to go home for a full night's sleep. Lauren, my aunt, uncle, cousins and me are keeping watch during the night. Please pray that my parents actually get a good night's sleep.

5 comments:

  1. Natlalie, I pray that Chris had a good night, and that your Mom and Dad will be rested, as well. I think God wants me up at 3 to pray every morning--I don't understand it, but that's ok. Know that I will be checking for progress reports today, and continuing to pray throughout the day. May God give ALL of you strength to endure! Miss Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayerful thoughts continue for you all from the CVCC Family.

    -Dean Hodge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that Doug and Lise are going to get some rest. I have been worried about all of you. Saying a prayer for Chris is the first thing I do each morning as I check to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Chris,family,the doctors and medical staff this morning. You will be lifted up in prayers at our dinner table today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking of and praying for you today. May God's strength and power be evident around you. I hope that you are all able to get some rest. May God give Chris' doctors wisdom as He continues to do His work in and through Chris.

    God bless all of you,
    Debbie Boone

    ReplyDelete