Tuesday, November 24, 2009

update Nov. 24 @ 7:53am

When we got here this morning Chris' oxygen levels were at 38. Now, his oxygen levels are at about 71. Chris also has blood clots in his legs. They put something in him that will prevent the blood clots from going anywhere else other than his legs. I can't remember what it is called. Please pray that his numbers keep improving.

He is so strong. He has done this once and I know he can do this again. Please pray for him. We know God has a plan and a purpose for everyone and every single thing that He does.

5 comments:

  1. Praying that the Lord will comfort you with His peace, surround you in HIs love and encourage you with His presence. Keeping Chris, his family and his friends in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie,

    I just found this site yesterday via Susan's facebook site.

    I'm Rachel, Lauren's roommate in Atlanta before she moved to Ecuador.

    Lauren is a precious friend to me, and I've had the pleasure of meeting Chris and spending some time with him. I just wanted you all to know I'm sending my prayers to Jesus and keeping Chris, Lauren, and your entire family in my constant thoughts.

    I'll continue to check back for updates.

    You're a great sister!

    Take care,

    Rachel Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie and Family:
    Our prayers continue. Indeed, Chris'strength, your family's strong faith coupled with countless prayers from so many will see you through this turbulent time. Your posts are so helpful in keeping us informed. John, Vicki and Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie,

    I've been checking your blog since Dean Hawkins sent it to me. I just found out how to comment.
    Chris and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Praying for God's healing power for Chris, and his comfort for your family. Please tell your mother that we are thinking of you.
    Kathy Bassett

    ReplyDelete