Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov. 19 @ 11:45pm

The pulmonogist continues to adjust Chris' oxygen levels to treat the ARDS. He moves the amount of oxygen the ventilator pumps up and down as a part of that treatment. His blood oxygen level has been fluctuating, but it has not been below 90% so that is good. We want it to stay above 90%.

I want so bad for Chris to be off of the ventilator, but he may be on it for a while as part of his recovery. I called my mom earlier and she sounded positive. She said we are going to pull Chris through this, and we will. We have to pray that Chris continues to fight this and the ARDS.

1 comment:

  1. My prayers continue for Chris--and for all of you. I stand in agreement with you that He, through His power and our prayers, will pull Chris through this. We serve an awesome God.

    Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete